GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010

+12
Riprock
AlfieisGod11
Ev
SensFan71
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
Bramlet07
wprager
stempniaksen
PKC
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Canada vs. Slovakia Feb 26, 2010

SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_lcap220%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_lcap220%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_lcap260%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 60% [ 3 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

stempniaksen

Veteran
Veteran

sens4win wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:That last 2 minutes was way too close! Never been a huge Luongo fan, but sign me up for the fanclub now! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU
dimitra open net i thought that was going in and he fans on it to the post thats gotta be tough

Didn't go off the post, actually was a save by Luongo, thats why I'm freaking out, lol.

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

stempniaksen wrote:
sens4win wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:That last 2 minutes was way too close! Never been a huge Luongo fan, but sign me up for the fanclub now! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU
dimitra open net i thought that was going in and he fans on it to the post thats gotta be tough

Didn't go off the post, actually was a save by Luongo, thats why I'm freaking out, lol.
are you serious Ahhhhh! they said post

stempniaksen

Veteran
Veteran

Replays showed it was a save SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 805406

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

stempniaksen wrote:Replays showed it was a save SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 805406

psssh leclaire could have made that save

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

sens4win wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:Replays showed it was a save SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 805406

No he'd have been in a body cast by the end of the 1st.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Hoags wrote:
sens4win wrote:

No he'd have been in a body cast by the end of the 1st.

You really think he woulda made it out of the dressing room in one piece?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

bring on the US again, hopefully for a different result this time, and for god sakes, plant some bodies in front of the net so Miller can't see every damn shot.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's all working out just like I hoped. US blows out Finland and are full of overconfidence coming into the GMG. Canada had a scare (almost blowing a 3-0 lead), once again reinforcing the fact that you've got to play a full 60 minutes. Luongo's been there when needed (those two goals from Slovakia notwithstanding -- he made up for those in the last couple of minutes).

Don't forget that we already beat Miller for 3 goals in the last game.

By the way, the US team has been held scoreless for the last two periods.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:It's all working out just like I hoped. US blows out Finland and are full of overconfidence coming into the GMG. Canada had a scare (almost blowing a 3-0 lead), once again reinforcing the fact that you've got to play a full 60 minutes. Luongo's been there when needed (those two goals from Slovakia notwithstanding -- he made up for those in the last couple of minutes).

Don't forget that we already beat Miller for 3 goals in the last game.

By the way, the US team has been held scoreless for the last two periods.

in another context, Miller has been shutting out the opposition for 100 minutes plus, got to get one early on him and get the crowd into it, Canada scores first and the roof gets blown off Canada Hockey place.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good win, the third period is cause for concern, but the rest of the game was great. We were wallpapering guys left, right and center. The Slovaks are a sore bunch today (and they have to play for bronze Smile )

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Why isn't there a GDT for the gold medal game up yet?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

okay where is shabbs? this should have been started the second the slovak canada game was over.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

SensFan71 wrote:okay where is shabbs? this should have been started the second the slovak canada game was over.
from what i have been told he is taking a small break or something,

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

sens4win wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:okay where is shabbs? this should have been started the second the slovak canada game was over.

that is what I get for taking a break myself, miss out on everything. SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 235689

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

SensFan71 wrote:
sens4win wrote:

that is what I get for taking a break myself, miss out on everything. SEMI-FINAL OLYMPIC GAME DAY: Canada vs. Slovakia 9:30PM EST. FRI. FEB 26, 2010 - Page 7 235689
ya did you miss the whole mark brodeur amazing goalie era?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

sens4win wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
sens4win wrote:

ya did you miss the whole mark brodeur amazing goalie era?

you know, I am pretty sure I did to be honest with you, that lasted a couple starts, now its the Brian Elliott show.

SpezDispenser wrote:Good win, the third period is cause for concern, but the rest of the game was great. We were wallpapering guys left, right and center. The Slovaks are a sore bunch today (and they have to play for bronze Smile )

Finland can't be in much better shape (at least mentally) after getting bent over by the Yanks. That should be a spirited affair. Slovakia would love to medal, and hockey is king in Finland. Definitely going to be a good one to watch.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:
sens4win wrote:

are you serious Ahhhhh! they said post

Here it is. Honestly, though, I still can't tell what happened, other than Demitra had an empty net. Thank God I'm not a Slovak fan because that one surely hurt.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum