GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas!

+14
PTFlea
cain69
SDH89
Phoenix30
dennycrane
Tuk Tuk
M_Christopher
beedub
caissie_1
Bramlet07
PKC
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Merry Christmas! - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

P.S. Festivus was yesterday! Damn!

Hmm, maybe I can find an aluminum pole at half price.

47Merry Christmas! - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:45 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Merry Christmas Eve all GMH'rs!

48Merry Christmas! - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:49 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Merry Christmas everyone.

OK, spill. What did y'all get? Between anniversary and Christmas I got a pair of tickets to three games (Bruins, Caps and Penguins one a month from February to April). Also got a couple of blu rays (Guardians and Poppins) and assorted treats in the stocking. And I'm still waiting for a hand-decorated mug from my daughter (she's already made one for the gift exchange at school and it was quite good, so I'm looking forward to seeing this one).

The kids got a bunch of things, most notably the latest Little Big Planet for the PS3 and a couple new controllers so they can all play without complaining about glitchy controllers -- I guess I won't be watching my movies for a while Sad

49Merry Christmas! - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:36 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I got myself a wine hangover for Christmas which was really smart considering the Dung ton of toys both my daughters got and all the assembly that was required. Oh, and then they all make noise which is so much fun when your head is already pounding!

I got a sweet headset for my computer which will block out all the other noise around here...maybe I should just wear them around the house. Also got a warm fuzzy blanket for my man cave...some Senators slippers, the new Madden for my Xbox, and a variety of other stuff.

Christmas really is all about the kids though, and it's fum watching them with all their stuff. They had fun tracking Santa on NORADs website last night. He seemed to get stuck in Detroit for a while and I was afraid he got shot, but it was a false alarm.

Our dinner last night was awesome too. Can't go wrong with a bacon-draped turkey!

Merry Christmas folks!

50Merry Christmas! - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:51 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I got myself a wine hangover for Christmas which was really smart considering the Dung ton of toys both my daughters got and  all the assembly that was required. Oh, and then they all make noise which is so much fun when your head is already pounding!

I got a sweet headset for my computer which will block out all the other noise around here...maybe I should just wear them around the house. Also got a warm fuzzy blanket for my man cave...some Senators slippers, the new Madden for my Xbox, and a variety of other stuff.

Christmas really is all about the kids though, and it's fum watching them with all their stuff. They had fun tracking Santa on NORADs website last night. He seemed to get stuck in Detroit for a while and I was afraid he got shot, but it was a false alarm.

Our dinner last night was awesome too. Can't go wrong with a bacon-draped turkey!

Merry Christmas folks!

I thought I discovered "NORAD Tracks Santa" about 12 years ago (maybe even 13-14) then I just found out yesterday that it's been around in some shape or form since the '50s. I think this year was the first year we didn't check it out (girls just turned 12); I also didn't read 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. That's a bit sad but that's what happens.

As for your headphones, I guess we can just start calling you "Warren":
Merry Christmas! - Page 4 0

51Merry Christmas! - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I got my wife home in time for Christmas Eve! She was in hospital and we thought she might need to be admitted but was able to manage with medication from home. Best. Gift. Ever.

- Unknown Author

52Merry Christmas! - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry Christmas! Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:16 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I got my wife home in time for Christmas Eve!  She was in hospital and we thought she might need to be admitted but was able to manage with medication from home. Best. Gift. Ever.

Can't beat that Clutcher. All the best!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum