GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Tampa Bay - 9:00pm ET - Mon. Sep. 21st, 2009

+18
Hockeyhero22000
Bramlet07
mattshock
Amnesia021
Sens19
davetherave
PTFlea
asq2
LethalLehner
LeCaptain
Jordo
Hoags
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
Riprock
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Sens look to continue their winning ways after getting their first pre-season victory against the Habs on Sat night. With two pre-season games remaining, the cuts should come quick after this game to get the roster down to NHL readiness. Winchester was injured in the Montreal game and will be out for 3 weeks.

Elliott will get the start in nets tonight and is expected to play the whole 60 min. Mike Brodeur will back Elliott up - Pascal Leclaire didn't make the trip out with the team and will get the start on Friday when the Sens host Boston.

Note: Game is being played in Regina, SK.

Coverage:
- TV: no coverage
- Radio: Team 1200 @ 9:00pm ET
- Internet: ???

TSN's Ice Chips:

Source: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=11009

Jesse Winchester will be out at least three weeks with a lower body injury. The exact injury is not known at this time. Brian Elliott will start Monday night and is expected to play the entire game against the Lightning. - TSN

Practice Lines

Forwards:
Michalek - Spezza - Alfredsson
Foligno - Shannon - Kovalev
Cheechoo - Regin - Fisher
Ruutu - Neil - Kelly
Donovan - Z Smith - Schubert

Defencemen:
Phillips - Volchenkov
Kuba - Karlsson
Carkner - Campoli
Picard - Lee
Cowen

Goaltenders:
Leclaire
Elliott
Brodeur

Tampa Bay Updates:

Source: http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/columnists/bruce_garrioch/2009/09/20/11019676.html

The Lightning won’t dress Vincent Lecavalier, Martin St. Louis or top pick Victor Hedman.

Team Line-ups:
(taken from hfboards)

Ottawa:
Forwards – Milan Michalek, Mike Fisher, Jason Spezza, Chris Kelly, Chris Neil, Ryan Shannon, Alex Kovalev, Jonathan Cheechoo, Peter Regin, Zack Smith, Nick Foligno, Jarkko Ruutu.

Defense – Chris Phillips, Chris Campoli, Filip Kuba, Matt Carkner, Jared Cowen, Brian Lee, Erik Karlsson.

Goaltenders – Brian Elliott, Mike Brodeur

Tampa Bay:
Forwards - Brandon Bochenski, Ryan Craig, Steve Downie, Todd Fedoruk, Adam Hall, Martins Karsums, Brett McLean, Drew Miller, Juraj Simek, Paul Szczechura, Dana Tyrell, James Wright.

Defensemen - Kurtis Foster, Lukas Krajicek, Matt Lashoff, Matt Smaby, Matt Walker, Ty Wishart.

Goaltenders - Antero Niittymaki, Riku Helenius.

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited by shabbs on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

So no Centre Ice even?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:So no Centre Ice even?

yeah really eh, would love to see this game tonight, seeing the Fisher-Regin experiment again that ran roughshod over the Habs. I will be checking to see if the game is on Centre Ice when I get home, so will be hoping it is on.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:So no Centre Ice even?
I checked my listings and didn't see it. NHL.com has no coverage listed.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No TV means I'll be watching the House season premiere. No biggy. I am looking forward to the game Friday. I have seats in row B in the 100 level on the corner. GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Tampa Bay - 9:00pm ET - Mon. Sep. 21st, 2009 807786

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

9 pm Eastern on the Team 1200.

Leave that pick up of Fisher! I'm calling that "Fisher's good luck charm"

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, looks like House and CSI Miami tonight for me.

I ended up buying NHL CI cause they had a slight discount through Bell if you bought early, and I have to say I am slightly unsatisfied by the lack of coverage. They haven't had many of the games that TSN showed highlights for, so obviously there was coverage somewhere.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NHL CI coverage in pre-season has always been very spotty. And now with TSN2 and NHL Network getting exclusive coverage of a lot more games... there's a lot less on NHL CI than before.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:9 pm Eastern on the Team 1200.

hopefully simulcast on news919 here in NB, unless the damn jays are playing.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:

Jays are hosting Baltimore tonight.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

ah damn, really got to get the internet back at home GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Tampa Bay - 9:00pm ET - Mon. Sep. 21st, 2009 639591

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:No TV means I'll be watching the House season premiere. No biggy. I am looking forward to the game Friday. I have seats in row B in the 100 level on the corner. GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Tampa Bay - 9:00pm ET - Mon. Sep. 21st, 2009 807786

What? Not Dancing with the Stars? Heroes? Castle?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

ah damn, really got to get the internet back at home GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Tampa Bay - 9:00pm ET - Mon. Sep. 21st, 2009 639591
No internet? How do you LIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

No internet? How do you LIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

well I am lucky, I have it at work, my wife is going nuts however, I will have her back on it before the new year or shortly after, apparently for kindegarten, they need the internet for projects, big difference from when I was back in school.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum