GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis?

+7
caissie_1
davetherave
Sens19
Acrobat
LeCaptain
Bramlet07
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.hockeyjournal.com/Article.php?ArtID=634509

No details inside this link.

2RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

For picks? Or what would Boston even need in return?

3RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

It better not be true, why didn't they do that before Sept 1? 🇬🇬

4RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Prospects and picks I assume. Shrug

5RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:50 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Bramlet07 wrote:For picks? Or what would Boston even need in return?

Lars Eller, Palushaj, Berglund, Perron.... LOTS to give to Boston.

6RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:38 pm

Swirlings and Dominoes....Swirlings and Dominoes!
Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

7RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Swirly Dominos?

8RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

Maybe Boston is making a run for Heatley now Razz

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

9RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:10 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

hoax?

10RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:12 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

I dont think it's true... TSN, RDS or Sportsnet have nothing on this.

11RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Yeah, unless TSN has it, I dont believe it.

12RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:21 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

There's nothing in the Boston or St Louis media.

13RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:06 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I've seen rumblings that it's just his rights that have been traded at this point. But who knows... it's all speculation.

14RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Phil Kessel's agent, Wade Arnott, said that negotiations with the Bruins on a new contract are non-existent.
Kessel is a restricted free agent, but the Bruins are already pressed against the cap and do not have the room required to sign the 36-goal scorer. "I don't comment on contract negotiations, but we really would like to get Phil in the mix. You don’t come across players like this very often," said Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli. Hmm. This could be just posturing between GM and agent, but the Bruins would have to remove a significant player from the roster if they want to fit in Kessel. The winger remains sidelined after off-season shoulder surgery, but should be able to play by November, if he is signed by then. Sep. 3 - 9:27 am et

15RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Empty Re: RUMOUR: Kessel traded to St.Louis? Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They felt they could sign Derek Morris, who cost more than Ward, but didn't bother thinking about Kessel? I don't see the logic there.

This is probably just another rumour, but at some point a team will give him an offer sheet. St.Louis makes some sense seeing as how young they are, it's possible they're inquiring about a trade - and if they're told no, they offer a sheet.

Who knows... Shrug

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum