GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello Everyone

+6
PTFlea
Tuk Tuk
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
TheAvatar
Sens19
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

I've started reading this site a few weeks back and decided to finally join in. Can't wait to get to know the people here and hopefully provide some quality input.

Im a huge Spezza and Neil fan so if I overreact a little regarding those two, bear with me. My other fav players on the team are of course our great Captain Alfie, Foligno, Fisher, Phillips and Volchie.

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

2Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:47 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Welcome aboard! You'll have fun here!

3Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Sens19 wrote:I've started reading this site a few weeks back and decided to finally join in. Can't wait to get to know the people here and hopefully provide some quality input.

Im a huge Spezza and Neil fan so if I overreact a little regarding those two, bear with me. My other fav players on the team are of course our great Captain Alfie, Foligno, Fisher, Phillips and Volchie.

geat stuff, and welcome, it's fun here --

Ahhhhh!

4Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Sens19 wrote:I've started reading this site a few weeks back and decided to finally join in. Can't wait to get to know the people here and hopefully provide some quality input.

Welcome Sens19. You'll no doubt enjoy your stay. We've got lots of informed posters, and very little in the way of trolling.

Overreacting in favour of Spezza? Get the popcorn, y'all! Watching N4L react to these posts is going to be AWESOME.

5Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:31 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Welcome aboard. Hopefully there will be some real news to talk about soon... we seem to be in a lull right now...

6Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Welcome. Enjoy the ride. Smile

7Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:33 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Welcome aboard. Hopefully there will be some real news to talk about soon... we seem to be in a lull right now...

Could just play Eklund and make Dung up Shrug

8Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:41 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Welcome. Enjoy the ride. Smile
What? No deep thought quote? No game changing/momentum shifting/balance of power/type quote?

Wink

9Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:43 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
What? No deep thought quote? No game changing/momentum shifting/balance of power/type quote?

Wink

Hardly appropriate in this context. I only actually use those quotes when they truly apply to the situation. Sarcasm

10Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Welcome aboard. You'll definitely have fun here.

11Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Wink

Hardly appropriate in this context. I only actually use those quotes when they truly apply to the situation. Sarcasm
Laughing3

You had me at appropriate...

Wink

12Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

thanks for the welcomes everyone Smile

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

13Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Welcome aboard. Hopefully there will be some real news to talk about soon... we seem to be in a lull right now...

Hasn't stopped *you* from getting another 200 posts under your belt since you got MRed. Hey-o!

Welcome, Sens19, looking forward to your input.

Also, welcome to all the new montagoslings. I've seen a few single-digit posters lately but haven't had a chance to extend a Laurel, and Hardy handshake (OK, 10 points for anyone who can spot that quote without resorting to google).

14Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:48 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Hasn't stopped *you* from getting another 200 posts under your belt since you got MRed. Hey-o!
That's rich coming from you... 185 since...

15Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

Hasn't stopped *you* from getting another 200 posts under your belt since you got MRed. Hey-o!

Welcome, Sens19, looking forward to your input.

Also, welcome to all the new montagoslings. I've seen a few single-digit posters lately but haven't had a chance to extend a Laurel, and Hardy handshake (OK, 10 points for anyone who can spot that quote without resorting to google).

I'll take a shot in the dark and guess before my time? :^^^^:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum