GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Suggestion Box

+5
Jordo
PKC
wprager
Cronie
Cap'n Clutch
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:18 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:It's gotten awfully narrow again. I wonder if it's time to reduce the allowable avatar size.

Can't get anything past you can I? I'll put it back to the way it was. Just a sec.

17The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:49 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
Can't get anything past you can I? I'll put it back to the way it was. Just a sec.

Thank you. Much better (although without seeing it side-by-side with the old I really don't know what changed).

Question:
Is it possible to (by default) only quote the latest text (i.e. if Adam posts something, then Ben replies, quoting Adam's text, and Chuck replies to Ben's post, you won't see a third copy of Adam's original post).

Question 2:
How's that puck-drop countdown timer coming along?

Question 3:
How does the Calendar work? When I click on it, all I see is a blank calendar (except my birth-date is a link, but leads to pretty much nothing). Is the Calendar unique for each user? Or can only admins add events? Or is it meant for something else?

18The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:18 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

Thank you. Much better (although without seeing it side-by-side with the old I really don't know what changed).

Question:
Is it possible to (by default) only quote the latest text (i.e. if Adam posts something, then Ben replies, quoting Adam's text, and Chuck replies to Ben's post, you won't see a third copy of Adam's original post).

Question 2:
How's that puck-drop countdown timer coming along?

Question 3:
How does the Calendar work? When I click on it, all I see is a blank calendar (except my birth-date is a link, but leads to pretty much nothing). Is the Calendar unique for each user? Or can only admins add events? Or is it meant for something else?

1 - sorry, I already asked Jamvan about that one and it's a forumotion issue to be addressed in their next version.

2 - Done. Thanks for the suggestion.

3 - I can't remember what access I gave for the calendar but it should probably be Admin only. I will have a look at the Calendar today at some point and ask the other three what we should do to make it interesting. Obviously upcoming Hockey events but perhaps milestones could go in there as well.

19The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:56 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
1 - sorry, I already asked Jamvan about that one and it's a forumotion issue to be addressed in their next version.

3 - I can't remember what access I gave for the calendar but it should probably be Admin only. I will have a look at the Calendar today at some point and ask the other three what we should do to make it interesting. Obviously upcoming Hockey events but perhaps milestones could go in there as well.

I just noticed the countdown timer's up!

Edit: 50 days? Crap!

20The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:29 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

I just noticed the countdown timer's up!

Edit: 50 days? Crap!

meh. That's Season opener though. There's training camp and preseason just around the corner. It's coming:) I can almost smell it.

- Unknown Author

21The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Fantasy Hockey? Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:32 pm

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

Not sure if its been mentioned... But anyone interested in doing a GM Central Fantasy Hockey League?

22The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Amnesia021 wrote:Not sure if its been mentioned... But anyone interested in doing a GM Central Fantasy Hockey League?

I think there's a thread on it. PKC (I think) suggested doing a Yahoo pool, but either way, we could do a huge GMCentral Hockey Pool. It's really easy to set up - and free as a bird - and we can check it daily as it updates itself every morning at 3 AM.

What do you guys thing?

Actually, Amnesia, I'll move it to it's own thread. We can never have enough pools going on. Smile

23The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:58 am

Dezza

Dezza
Prospect
Prospect

Can we have an introductions thread so new members can say hello.
If there is already one or something like that im sorry for this post but i cant find my way round at the moment lol.

http://www.sportsdale.com

24The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dezza wrote:Can we have an introductions thread so new members can say hello.
If there is already one or something like that im sorry for this post but i cant find my way round at the moment lol.

Good idea Dezza. I'll see what I can do!

25The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:21 pm

can we have more categories in the non-hockey sub forum? how about some American Football, Baseball, Basketball, mixed martial arts(UFC) something like that.

26The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:can we have more categories in the non-hockey sub forum? how about some American Football, Baseball, Basketball, something like that.

By all means, I'll work on it. Just can't do it until tonight or tomorrow.

27The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:can we have more categories in the non-hockey sub forum? how about some American Football, Baseball, Basketball, mixed martial arts(UFC) something like that.

Holy Dung, I think Clutch already did it. Ahhhhh!

28The Suggestion Box - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suggestion Box Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:32 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We used to have a support forum for reporting issues etc... where did that go?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum