GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TSN's Final Draft Rankings

+4
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
PTFlea
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

1.Tavares
2.Hedman
3.Duchene
4.Kane
5.Schenn
6.OEL ( :****: )
7.Cowen
8.Kadri
9.Kulikov

Notice who's not in the top 9? Any guess on who's ranked 10th? Hmmm? Could this be a nice day for the Sens? Hmmm?

Ahhhhh! :****:

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=282565

2TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:06 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

my god, why is TSN so hard on MPS? # 10? I know its good for us if that is how it went down, but ISS continuously has this guy top 5, top 3 even for most of the year.

3TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:13 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That seems like a massive oversite. No way MPS is taken that low IMO.

- Unknown Author

4TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:30 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=11679

ISS rankings have MPS at # 4, that is where he is more likely to be.

OEL is # 9 Smile

5TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:38 pm

w/e, if we get a swede, I'm happy.

6TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:41 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:That seems like a massive oversite. No way MPS is taken that low IMO.

Of course not. He'll go at #9 Smile

7TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:42 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

MPS won't get past 7th. I'm quite confident of that.

8TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:46 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:That seems like a massive oversite. No way MPS is taken that low IMO.

Of course not. He'll go at #9 Smile

you are asking for it right? Laughing3

9TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:47 pm

We are in great shape regardless. As asq2 has been saying, we'll get one of a number of really nice prospects. If Murray can wrestle another top 10 pick out of someone....giddy up.

10TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:51 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Stranger things have happened.

11TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:54 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

jamvan wrote:

I can think of Kopitar, but Sweden and Slovenia aren't exactly the same countries hockey-wise.

12TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:56 pm

asq2 wrote:
jamvan wrote:

I can think of Kopitar, but Sweden and Slovenia aren't exactly the same countries hockey-wise.

Did you see the King's blogger's new blog at HB? He states that Kopitar could be on the block due to his shiny new cap hit. Personally, I can't see it happening, but there isn't much I wouldn't give up to get this guy.

13TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Sometimes people go off the board and take a guy like Lee at Number 9... yikes...

I believe Lee was supposed to be LLLLLATE first or second round. I am not one who has given up on him but I am one who thinks we wasted a high pick when it was unnecessary.

14TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:59 pm

MurderOnIce wrote:Sometimes people go off the board and take a guy like Lee at Number 9... yikes...

I believe Lee was supposed to be LLLLLATE first or second round. I am not one who has given up on him but I am one who thinks we wasted a high pick when it was unnecessary.

Was he late first? I thought (and I could be wrong, lord knows it happens), that he was one of those guys that had risen up the board pretty quickly before the draft.

Looking back though.... Lee at 9 = Crying

15TSN's Final Draft Rankings Empty Re: TSN's Final Draft Rankings Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Lucky Day wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:Sometimes people go off the board and take a guy like Lee at Number 9... yikes...

Was he late first? I thought (and I could be wrong, lord knows it happens), that he was one of those guys that had risen up the board pretty quickly before the draft.

Looking back though.... Lee at 9 = Crying

If memory serves, the big scouting bureaus had him late first round, he may have climbed at the last minute as high as the teens but many individual teams had him slotted second round...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum