GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SpezDispenser (formerly 504Heater)

+3
wprager
SensFan71
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31SpezDispenser (formerly 504Heater) - Page 3 Empty Re: SpezDispenser (formerly 504Heater) Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:12 pm

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Isnt Stache simple enough? or TGWTG? Dusty's good too Smile

I could definitely go with Stache, the only problem is that it was self imposed nickname, i've never been a big fan of that. But i'll try. TGWTM is too awkard though, and can get confusing in letters and while reading it. But I like Stache as a nickname.

32SpezDispenser (formerly 504Heater) - Page 3 Empty Re: SpezDispenser (formerly 504Heater) Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Bass Destruction wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:Isnt Stache simple enough? or TGWTG? Dusty's good too Smile

I could definitely go with Stache, the only problem is that it was self imposed nickname, i've never been a big fan of that. But i'll try. TGWTM is too awkard though, and can get confusing in letters and while reading it. But I like Stache as a nickname.

Stache was caps. or do what Dave does and name me based on my avatar that day :^^^^:

33SpezDispenser (formerly 504Heater) - Page 3 Empty Re: SpezDispenser (formerly 504Heater) Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:22 pm

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

Daily nickname based on your avatar... i like it!

34SpezDispenser (formerly 504Heater) - Page 3 Empty Re: SpezDispenser (formerly 504Heater) Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Doesn't that kinda suck that 504Heater's gone?

Diddle. Little girl Heatley.

35SpezDispenser (formerly 504Heater) - Page 3 Empty Re: SpezDispenser (formerly 504Heater) Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:21 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Doesn't that kinda suck that 504Heater's gone?

Diddle. Little girl Heatley.

it does, and you can curse at him during this clip

http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip181328#clip181328

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum