GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TSN2 now available on Rogers cable

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Empty TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:19 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Just noticed the TSN2 channel on my Rogers Guide today. Seems they were able to work out a deal.

http://www.thestar.com/sports/article/636655

It shows as a free preview until Aug. 18th on my guide.

TSN2 and TSN2HD is available for free to customers who have a VIP package, if you don't have a VIP package, you'll have to ante up after the free preview.

Most people have a VIP package it seems.

2TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Empty Re: TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:22 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

As a VIP customer you get the TSN2HD feed? I wonder how long before that changes?

- Unknown Author

3TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Empty Re: TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:24 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

ha ha to all you that finally caught up to us on Bell satellite lol just kidding, TSN2 is a nice additional feed to have if you don't want to watch Tennis or basketball on the main network.

4TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Empty Re: TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:As a VIP customer you get the TSN2HD feed? I wonder how long before that changes?
Good point... some more digging....

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=279043
As part of the agreement, TSN2 HD will be available to customers who subscribe to TSN and have the HDTV Specialty Theme Pak.
There you have it.

5TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Empty Re: TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:32 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensFan71 wrote:ha ha to all you that finally caught up to us on Bell satellite lol just kidding, TSN2 is a nice additional feed to have if you don't want to watch Tennis or basketball on the main network.
It was such a stupid squabble, but glad it's over and that Rogers threw it into an existing package as opposed to making it totally separate like Setanta.

6TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Empty Re: TSN2 now available on Rogers cable Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:55 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:ha ha to all you that finally caught up to us on Bell satellite lol just kidding, TSN2 is a nice additional feed to have if you don't want to watch Tennis or basketball on the main network.
It was such a stupid squabble, but glad it's over and that Rogers threw it into an existing package as opposed to making it totally separate like Setanta.

well its only right that it be included into a pre-existing package, there is nothing else much good to warrant paying for it, its just like adding another Sportsnet regional channel in my opinion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum