GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Habs sign Subban, Benoit

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Habs sign Subban, Benoit Empty Habs sign Subban, Benoit Wed May 13, 2009 5:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Habs sign prospect Subban to a three year contract:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=278596

Also, Benoit inked a one-year, two-way contract for the 2009-10 season.

2Habs sign Subban, Benoit Empty Re: Habs sign Subban, Benoit Wed May 13, 2009 5:22 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

CAnt wait to see if this kid can deliver.

3Habs sign Subban, Benoit Empty Re: Habs sign Subban, Benoit Wed May 13, 2009 5:34 pm

Subban is nothing special. M.A. Bergeron.

4Habs sign Subban, Benoit Empty Re: Habs sign Subban, Benoit Wed May 13, 2009 5:47 pm

This kid will end up being a marginal NHLer. Nothing special at the next level IMO.

It will be 3 or 4 years until this kid has a real shot in the NHL... at least I think, but who knows with the Habs and how thin they are in terms of prospects and perhaps competive players in general.

Last edited by Neely4Life on Wed May 13, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Habs sign Subban, Benoit Empty Re: Habs sign Subban, Benoit Wed May 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

doesnt Gainey have more important free agents to be looking at no this junior players?

6Habs sign Subban, Benoit Empty Re: Habs sign Subban, Benoit Wed May 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:doesnt Gainey have more important free agents to be looking at no this junior players?

Hahahaha, seriously.

7Habs sign Subban, Benoit Empty Re: Habs sign Subban, Benoit Wed May 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

for next year he has 5 forwards 4 defense and 2 goalies signed for next year yet he works on getting subban signed?? something is not right there

8Habs sign Subban, Benoit Empty Re: Habs sign Subban, Benoit Wed May 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Meh, entry level deals are not that hard to put together, but yes, there are defently more important issues to take care of in Montreal.

9Habs sign Subban, Benoit Empty Re: Habs sign Subban, Benoit Wed May 13, 2009 11:04 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i like that kid, short but plays with heart. i'll be interested in seeing this guy in the years to come.

contrary to what i've been hearing i think we'll see him play a few games with the big club as soon as next year

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum